Some ideas on where we can go to gather Git Rev News material.
For every upcoming edition, do the following:
- Create a new edition-[number].md file in some draft directory.
- Post a mail/thread to the Git dev list asking if
there’s anything anyone wants included in the upcoming edition.
- Post an issue in this GitHub repository asking for
comments/contributions - anyone can comment on this, or send pull-
requests for editing the edition.md file.
- When the time comes to release the edition, move the edition.md file
into some designated publishing directory, so it appears in
the feed on git.github.io/rev_news/.
- Thomas collects links using diigo.
- When adding links, this is a great tool: chitsaou/copy-as-markdown
Some inspiration/ideas here perhaps: http://thechangelog.com/trello-as-a-cms/